Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question www.kunena.org and Tapatalk

More
11 years 3 months ago #1 by prophoto
I just tried tapatalk with this forum, doesn't seem to work. Do you have it enabled?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic www.kunena.org and Tapatalk
You will have to discuss this with the developers of Tapatalk. Tapatalk is not enabled at www.kunena.org

For your information, see Interoperability with other Joomla extensions .

More
11 years 3 months ago #3 by prophoto

sozzled wrote: You will have to discuss this with the developers of Tapatalk. Tapatalk is not enabled at www.kunena.org

For your information, see Interoperability with other Joomla extensions .

Odd response??? I can't for the life of me understand why you want me to ask tapatalk if/why their plugin isn't enabled on kunena.org? Makes no sense!

Also why are you referring me to this link? I just wanted to confirm that you did or did not have tapatalk enabled... :silly: :unsure:

More
11 years 3 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic www.kunena.org and Tapatalk
We do not use Tapatalk here because, if you looked at the Wiki link that I gave you in my last message, you will find that, as far as we know, the Tapatalk team have not updated their templates so that they are compatible with K 2.0. if the Tapatalk developers say otherwise, please let us know.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #5 by Jiminimonka
www.tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php?plugin=kun

Make sure you have updated your tapatalk plugin to the correct version.

P.S. I have Taptalk on my forum, and the latest version of Tapatalk is working fine with Kunena 2.0.4.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Jiminimonka.

More
11 years 3 months ago #6 by prophoto

Jiminimonka wrote: www.tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php?plugin=kun

Make sure you have updated your tapatalk plugin to the correct version.

P.S. I have Taptalk on my forum, and the latest version of Tapatalk is working fine with Kunena 2.0.4.

My question wasn't about tapatalk/kunena forum compatibility or issues. My question was why doesn't the tapatalk app work with kunena.org. Apparently you don't support it...

More
11 years 3 months ago #7 by Jiminimonka
No, Kunena.org does not use Tapatalk. My post was just to update that Tapatalk has been updated to work with Kunena 2.0.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

Time to create page: 0.538 seconds