- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.
Question Sliding Social Media Buttons at kunena.org
13 years 8 months ago #139236
by santosha
Sliding Social Media Buttons at kunena.org was created by santosha
Hi,
I am looking for a Joomla! extension that will help me create sliding social media buttons, just as the ones that are seen here at kunena.org. (look to the right edge of the screen!)
Could anyone help me find out if it is indeed a Joomla! extension that creates these buttons, and if so point me to that extension.
Many thanks in advance, and thanks Kunena for your beautiful work and offerings!
Namaste,
Santosha
I am looking for a Joomla! extension that will help me create sliding social media buttons, just as the ones that are seen here at kunena.org. (look to the right edge of the screen!)
Could anyone help me find out if it is indeed a Joomla! extension that creates these buttons, and if so point me to that extension.
Many thanks in advance, and thanks Kunena for your beautiful work and offerings!
Namaste,
Santosha
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #139302
by John
My websites: AquaInfo.org | AquaInfo.nl
Replied by John on topic Sliding Social Media Buttons at kunena.org
There a couple of extentions that create these tabs. Best place to find them is on the Joomla Extention Directory (JED):
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/social-web/social-display
My websites: AquaInfo.org | AquaInfo.nl
The following user(s) said Thank You: santosha
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #139319
by santosha
Replied by santosha on topic Sliding Social Media Buttons at kunena.org
Dear John,
many thanks for your help!
However, I have already scanned those extensions for quite some time, and what I'm looking for is the exact same slider extension as is used on this website, which I unfortunately have not been able to find!
Looking at the source code of this site gives me the hint that it is built on a Joomla! template from Rockettheme called Kirigami, in which this sliding social media button addon is included.
However, I still have yet to understand which particular extension it is that creates the sliding buttons, and where I can find it.
Thanks!
Namaste,
Santosha
many thanks for your help!
However, I have already scanned those extensions for quite some time, and what I'm looking for is the exact same slider extension as is used on this website, which I unfortunately have not been able to find!
Looking at the source code of this site gives me the hint that it is built on a Joomla! template from Rockettheme called Kirigami, in which this sliding social media button addon is included.
However, I still have yet to understand which particular extension it is that creates the sliding buttons, and where I can find it.
Thanks!
Namaste,
Santosha
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Jiminimonka
-
- Offline
- Elite Member
-
- YBAS!
13 years 8 months ago #139330
by Jiminimonka
Replied by Jiminimonka on topic Sliding Social Media Buttons at kunena.org
The sliding buttons on kunena.org are indeed from rockettheme.com, and are part of the template used. If you want to use them then visit their website for information.
The following user(s) said Thank You: santosha
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #139332
by santosha
Replied by santosha on topic Sliding Social Media Buttons at kunena.org
Jiminimonka,
thanks very much for your assistance. I've contacted Rockettheme to see if there is a way to install the buttons on another template, and not the one they belong to originally.
Thanks again!
Be well,
Namaste,
Santosha
thanks very much for your assistance. I've contacted Rockettheme to see if there is a way to install the buttons on another template, and not the one they belong to originally.
Thanks again!
Be well,
Namaste,
Santosha
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #139399
by TKtemp
Replied by TKtemp on topic Sliding Social Media Buttons at kunena.org
Hi,
you can do this easily if you create "Custom HTML" module in your Joomla site and with some css lines you can show it in the same way as it show here.
you can do this easily if you create "Custom HTML" module in your Joomla site and with some css lines you can show it in the same way as it show here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: santosha
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds