Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question Can see the mods are still overzelous at kunena

More
11 years 6 months ago #1 by piprees
Love the software just got a swift reminder why i stopped using the forums.

Ask a simple question get sarky remarks from the mods who then delete your threads if you complain - NICE ONE KUNENA

Delete away if you want mods, ill be emailing the support team direct about it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
Your feedback is welcome but please try to keep a few thoughts in the back of your mind before you get too carried away with criticism where it may not been warranted.

(1) There is a strict code of conduct that you agreed to abide by when you joined this website. If you need reminding, see the Terms of Use policy. This policy applies to all members, including moderators. Moderators on this forum do not use sarcasm. We take our responsibilities seriously. We are here to help all members of the community.

(2) We have a policy of one topic one subject. You asked four questions in one topic. I was feeling generous and decided to respond to each of those. We ask for your co-operation to keep to the subject of the topic and not digress on other matters that have no bearing on the subject. In your case, you asked about how to disable the Kunena login form (because you did not know how to do this). We gave you the information that allowed you to solve that problem. You then asked a question about how to publish a Joomla module somewhere on your website. This had nothing to do with the first question. You also asked how to change the registration process and login form details. These, too, had nothing to do with the original topic. We do not have to defend our decisions but occasionally it's worth making an exception.

(3) There is no "support team" apart from the support that you obtain on the forum. This is also spelt out clearly in the terms of use that you accepted when you registered your account at this website.

Perhaps you may like to reflect on the haste in which you posted your list of complaints in light of the response that I have given you. There is no sarcasm here; sarcasm will not be tolerated any more than harrassment or other inappropriate behaviour. B)

Further, we have not deleted any of your topics. Some of your posts have been merged with other topics that deal more appropriately with the subject matter. If you doubt this, you can look at your user profile or My Topics tab to find which are those topics that you have contributed to.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: piprees

More
11 years 6 months ago #3 by piprees
I was over tired sozzled - brain wasnt on straight.

Time to create page: 0.483 seconds