Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question "Fair use" advertising policy discussion

More
11 years 6 months ago #1 by Josh
After reading the announcement of "Fair use" advertising policy, I feel as though I have a pretty good understanding of what it means. But I suppose I want to get a little more specific. Currently my signature links to my forum (Kunena) which I am not sure if this goes against the new policy or not. It's not quite related to kunena, but it's an example of Kunena.

Also on my profile where it says "Website" I have it set to the site without the forum. So is that against the new rules? If so, then it should be renamed from "Web site URL" to "Forum site URL" (when editing the profile).

Just making sure I'm following the new set policies. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
Thanks, Josh, for your question.

I think that any reasonable interpretation of the link contained in your signature would be that it conforms to our terms of use . I don't have a problem with it (except that the link doesn't work). B)
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Josh

More
11 years 6 months ago #3 by Josh
Whoops, forgot the .com part of the url. :silly:
Thanks for the reply sozzled.

More
11 years 6 months ago #4 by sozzled
No problem.

I meant to add that, under our terms of use (Section 11.4) we require that websites that people operate that provide products or services using the Kunena logo or trademark, shall contain the following notice:

<Name of website> is not affiliated with the Kunena Project. The Kunena name and logo is used under a limited license granted by the Kunena Project, the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.

This does not apply in your case.

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds