Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Important KED 404 error

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #1 by rsi
KED 404 error was created by rsi
Hi Folks;

I don't seem to be able to view the Kunena Extensions Directory, whenever I try to navigate my browser to kunena.org/ked/ I get a '404 error'.

Is the KED currently available?
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by rsi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic KED 404 error
We removed the KED for a number of reasons but people can always used the JED (or purchase advertising slots as you see on the right side of this page).

The announcement about removing the KED was made over 3 weeks ago in Changes at www.kunena.org .

People should subscribe to the category Official Announcements and News about Kunena to receive, by email, the latest announcements about Kunena.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds