Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question Menu Create category, Menage Category, General Statistics etc. ?

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by MarioMari
Hi!
In version 2.0 there is no K menu types Creat Category, menage Category, Moderate Topic, General Statistics ...

There will be no such option with the Front-End?

Reagrds!

Joomla 2.5.8, and 3.0 K.2.0.3, default Chrome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by Matias
Those views cannot be currently assigned to menu items (mostly because of they wouldn't work as menu items).

More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by MarioMari
Oh? I'm surprised. It seemed to me that this is the perfect tool to create the division of work for the moderators for more complex content. There is always a need for admitting a moderator on the back-end. This menu seemed to be a very good feature of Kunena. (according to my opinion)

More
11 years 9 months ago #4 by Matias
Actually we found out the issues just before release and we had to disable the menu items because of they didn't work. They are not in high priority, so they aren't the first ones to be fixed.

More
11 years 9 months ago #5 by MarioMari
I understand. But I'm glad also that you have awareness of these great treasures that result from a combination of Kunena and Joomla.
I waited.

Best Regards!

Time to create page: 0.474 seconds