Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question Avatar/User Profile Problem

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #1 by alienwerx
Hi
I am having problems with users adding their Avatar to their profile.
I have looked in Joomla but I cant find anywhere that mentions it.
Usually you can just add by cut and paste but that doesnt seem to happen on this module.
Also when you click on the users name to check their profile, it goes to the home
page of the website. Sorry if this is a lame question but any help would
be much appreciated.
Thanks
Shaun
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by alienwerx.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Avatar/User Profile Problem
Shaun: This is the General Talk about Kunena category. To add an avatar image to a user profile in Kunena, you have to edit your user profile in Kunena. Do you know how to do that? If, when you click a user's profile in Kunena, you go to the home page of your website then you seem to have a problem with the way that you've setup your website. When you say "usually you just add by cut and paste" I don't quite understand. I think you've omitted a few details about what, specifically, you are trying to "cut and paste" and where you're trying to do that.

The General Talk about Kunena category (please read the category description) is not the category to ask questions relating to problems with the software on your website.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alienwerx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.520 seconds