Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question Kunena Uservoice

More
11 years 11 months ago #1 by NicholasJohn16
I was just playing around with Kunena 2.0 when I saw the link to Kunena's Uservoice. Do you guys use that anymore? There are a lot of requests on it, even ones that are completed, that haven't been updated in some time. I know you have the Feedback area here on Kunena.org. If your Uservoice has gone the way of the Dodo bird, maybe replace the link with one for Feedback?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Kunena Uservoice
Where do you see the link to "Kunena's Uservoice"? Can you show us a screenshot, please?
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by ricslady

More
11 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
Where do you see that? I thought we removed all those links from this website. There might be one or two "floating around" in various forum posts, though. We don't use UserVoice any more.

More
11 years 11 months ago #5 by NicholasJohn16
Replied by NicholasJohn16 on topic Kunena Uservoice
It's in the Welcome post that's in Kunena when you first install it in Joomla.

More
11 years 11 months ago #6 by sozzled
Thanks. We'll have to fix that! :blush: :lol:

Time to create page: 0.566 seconds