Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Loved Kunena for WordPress?

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #1 by Schwarz-Gelb
Good afternoon,

I am currently looking for a good forum software for my WordPress Page and came across with your forum software Kunena. I really like it, will it be available for WordPress? I would appreciate it. By the way, I've been using Joomla! for some years and migrated to WordPress which I definitely prefer since that time. :side:

Anyhow: Keep up the good work.

Regards
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Schwarz-Gelb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Kunena for WordPress?

Schwarz-Gelb wrote: Will [Kunena] be available for WordPress?

Thank you for a very interesting question. There are no current plans to extend Kunena beyond Joomla.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Kunena for WordPress?
Kunena is currently pretty tight integrated to Joomla CMS, but we have some long term plans which would allow us to run Kunena as standalone Joomla Platform application. At that point you could start using Kunena with other CMS, but it wouldn't still be native application to WordPress. I mean that Kunena would be similar to running phpBB in your site.

Time to create page: 0.506 seconds