Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question News feed? Version feed? Blog feed?

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #1 by PCC
Does Kunena have any kind of news feed that I might be missing that will inform folks of security updates or new version releases?

I've missed the last few security updates by several weeks because I cant find a way to be informed of these things. I actually have been stumbling upon the updates accidentally by looking for something in the forums. :pinch:
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
Thank you for your very good question. The answer is that, yes, there is an official announcements category. We suggest that everyone should subscribe to this category so that you do not miss important announcements about Kunena. That's the first recommendation that I would like to make.

Secondly, on the Kunena control panel in the backend, there is information there about whether your version is out of date or whether there is an update available. This feature was added in the early development of K 1.6 (in other words, it does not apply to K 1.5 or earlier versions). I hope this answers your question.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PCC

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by PCC
Thanks sozzled.
I did know about the version check in the back end. My Kunena install runs so well I dont spend much time back there though. ;)

I'm hosting and maintaining sites for many clients so I have to keep tabs on several different versions of software at once, thats why I was asking.
I appreciate the reply, and your subscription suggestion will work just fine.

Time to create page: 0.411 seconds