Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question pre-made forum

More
12 years 4 months ago #1 by Daikenas08
pre-made forum was created by Daikenas08
Can i find some were a pre-made forum ?
right now i have a stock kunena installation and it has litle or non settings yet put in.
for a sample: users cant even change ther paswoord.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: pre-made forum

Daikenas08 wrote: Can i find some were a pre-made forum ?
right now i have a stock kunena installation and it has litle or non settings yet put in.

When you install Kunena you have, in effect, a "pre-made forum" that is ready to use. I don't understand what you mean by there are little or no "settings" put in it.

Daikenas08 wrote: for a sample: users cant even change their password.

I'm not sure what you mean, exactly. It sounds like you have a few problems and I think we should move this topic to a better category to discuss it.

Please read What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)? Thank you.

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by Daikenas08
Replied by Daikenas08 on topic kunena pre-made forum
Can i find some were a pre-made forum ?
for a sample: users cant even edit they profile

if you look here at your profile there are a lot of options you can do.
I have no idea were to start to make this options and i'm shure i'm even missing some things i should do.

More
12 years 4 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: pre-made forum
Please do not start other topics on the same subject. We have responded to your question; please read the answer. Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds