Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question packup and move Kunena to fresh j1.7 install?

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #1 by tonyworship
Hi all! Thanks again for this wonderful tool!

My issue:
I used JUpgrade to move my j1.5 site to a j1.7 site. The forum converted very nice, however, there are bugs in my j1.7 admin. pics below:

I would like to do a fresh install of j1.7 and somehow move the forum over to the new install.
Can someone post how to "pack up kunena" and it's users and move this bad boy to the new dealio?

if there is no "pack" up tool, how can i move this forum and all the users to the new install? Can someone here give me a play by play on exactly how to do this?

Thanks again!
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by tonyworship.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by Matias
Issues like this are only CSS issues and you can probably fix those by installing latest Joomla 1.7.3 into your site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds