Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question K 1.6 downloads

• C0n
  • C0n's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Only the strongest will survive
More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #1 by C0n
K 1.6 downloads was created by C0n
So it appears nobody has yet to notice, Or perhaps im just blind. Either way the issue is if you look at the kunena extensions page www.kunena.org/ked/modules/95 it displays modules for kunena 1.6, But when you go to download these modules it give's you the kunena 1.7 version :blink:

It is rather annoying when you are after a extension for 1.6 and it gives you 1.7 :angry:

There is only one way i have managed to get my file and it was from browsing joomlacode.org

joomlacode.org/gf/project/kunena/frs/
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by C0n.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic K 1.6 downloads
Yes, that is the only way to get older releases. And yes, it looks like we need to update KED..

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic K 1.6 downloads
I agree with you Matias. It's a big job. Every time a Kunena add-on is updated, the KED needs to be updated, too.

Of course, on the other hand, it's curious that there are people who are looking for add-ons for K 1.6 when K 1.6 itself is not maintained but that's as far as I'm going with this topic.

• C0n
  • C0n's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Only the strongest will survive
More
12 years 4 months ago #4 by C0n
Replied by C0n on topic Re: K 1.6 downloads
But for those who are looking for extensions for 1.7 but they all say 1.6 on the KED it works vice versa.

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds