Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Loved Thumbs up to the known issues thread!

More
12 years 6 months ago #1 by Nash100
Hi. I was about to rip my head apart and break down into tears when I discovered that my new site was getting an "Internal Server error" every time someone replied to a topic...Id spent endless hours testing the site but had overlooked simply replying to a topic so now Id only realized of the error after I started telling people about the site!

Any way I just had to sign up and say thank you for posting the fix "Fatal Error was detected!"..My error message looked nothing like yours but your steps fixed it in an instant.

Thanks sooo much!!...And if you want to see your product in action Mr Kunena then you can check out www.stereoevolution.com

Thanks again!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #2 by ZYNC
Same here. That single "static" word solved it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.522 seconds