Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question wordpress + kunena

More
12 years 7 months ago #1 by brspart
wordpress + kunena was created by brspart
dear friends.
I apologize if I put the post in the wrong place, but I wonder one thing and a little of your help.
You can integrate a forum Kunena wordpress blog?
if so, how should I do ...

Thank you very much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #2 by David100351
Replied by David100351 on topic Re: wordpress + kunena
Integrating kunena into wordpress would be a VERY smart move. An awful lot of people prefer wordpress (ease of use etc etc) to Joomla! and Kunena is a much more developed system than bbpress.

More
12 years 6 months ago #3 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: wordpress + kunena
Hello,

Kunena leverage Joomla! API, so it will a huge work to make working Kunena under wordpress, but with Joomla! you can instegrate Kunena with Jomsocial, CB, AUP or UddeIm

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 6 months ago #4 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: wordpress + kunena
You cannot currently integrate Kunena into WordPress, but it is possible to do that (to make them to talk each other). It is just something that we have not planned at all -- we do not have the time to do everything and this is a bit out of our current scope.

Time to create page: 0.541 seconds