Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question Using Kunena Category As Joomla News?

More
12 years 7 months ago #1 by jhale1966
Is there a way to setup a category (such as Announcements) and have the messages automatically post as News on the main Joomla page?

A lot of my users use Tapatalk and completely bypass the main site and I don't want to have to manually duplicate News/Announcements.

Thanks! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #2 by Matias
Kunena latest module does something like this, but it just has a list of topics.

But it's very good idea to list topics in blog layout...

More
12 years 7 months ago #3 by detlef
An idea: You can keep your feed rss and then publish it on your Joomla site with a component like feed gator or similar

My 2c

Offerte di lavoro per Operatore Socio Sanitario OSS su Lavoro oss

More
12 years 7 months ago #4 by jhale1966
There's an idea... I just bought Ultimate feeds for my regular rss feeds. I'll give that a try tonight. :)

More
12 years 7 months ago #5 by jhale1966
OK - next question. How do I tell the RSS feed to ONLY look at my Announcements category? I've tried using the name and the ID number of the category but neither one works. If I leave it blank, it shows everything and I don't want that.

More
12 years 7 months ago #6 by detlef
You can use the link that you have at bottom of the your category page

url will be:
../forum/yourcategory/rss?format=feed

your
../announcements/rss?format=feed

Offerte di lavoro per Operatore Socio Sanitario OSS su Lavoro oss

Time to create page: 0.521 seconds