Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question Public see but No Read

More
12 years 7 months ago #1 by nordica
Helloo.

I have a question..

is it possible to make it so that Public Guests can see the forum and threads but not access and read them?

and how would that setting be?

joomla 1.7
Kunena 1.6.5

thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #2 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Public see but No Read
There is no such setting. Guests can either read category and all its topics or they cannot.

I'm thinking of adding this into future version, as teasers are something that have been requested many times.

More
12 years 7 months ago #3 by DBlood
Replied by DBlood on topic Re: Public see but No Read
The only way i know, is that you can make categories public, but the subcategories and threads must be only for registrated users.
the thing is that, the categorie (when if its public) only the main categorie is displayed not the subcategories.

i have tryed with some settings, but i cant find another way to do so.

Time to create page: 0.460 seconds