Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question General question about Kunena migration...

More
12 years 8 months ago #1 by cb1
Hey,

This is a noob question having very little experience with forum installations.

I have a site I have to build in Joomla 1.5.23 because a calendar component crucial to the site has not upgraded to Joomla 1.7.

Having said that - the time will come when I have to migrate to 1.7.

Will it be possible to retain the posts that have been created while the site was 1.5.23 once the site has been moved to J1.7?

Or do the posts start again from 0 - no posts?

I'm not worried about the method of migration at this point... just wondering if anyone has made this jump and retained all their users information and posts.

Thanks for any help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by 810
yes, you can import all data. you can use this migrator tool: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/migrati...omla-migration/11658

regards 810

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds