Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question [Solved] MP3 - What is the best Free extension to work with Kunena?

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #1 by iLucato
Hi folks, I want to add a .mp3 file into a Kunena post. I wonder what is the best FREE extionsion to work with Joomla/Kunena to add it or if there is some trick with BBcode.

It would be cool something like {mp3}myfolder/mysubfolder/filename.mp3{mp3}

Thanks in advance.

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by iLucato.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by iLucato
Well just to share with somebody else if needing the same, I don't know if it is the best extension, but it fit for me. The extension I've found is called JPlayer.

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br

More
12 years 7 months ago #3 by delphi21
I install to kinds of mp3 free extension:
(1)jplayer
(2)mp3browser
(use same code)they are work fine on joomla's Article; But then don't work in the kunena.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds