Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved 0 Call to a member function generateHMVCJs() on null

More
2 years 5 months ago #1 by Gindi
6.0.0-BETA6-DEV-GIT 2021-11-19 Wenn ich im Dashboard auf Plugins (7 Plugins) klicke, dort ein Plugin auswähle und auf "wiederherstellen" klicke, wird mir ein Fehler angezeigt:Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten.

0 Call to a member function generateHMVCJs() on null

Gruß gindi

The following user(s) said Thank You: rich

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #2 by rich
Danke, das kann ich bestätigen und werde diesen Bug in unsere Fehlerliste aufnehmen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leen

More
2 years 4 months ago #3 by LTCreations
I'd like to also add that I get the following error when I'm in Kunena > Users and click on a user name to edit, or, select using the checkbox, then click on "Edit" in the top menu.
Call to a member function getType() on null
It doesn't always happen, but once is starts it doesn't correct itself.
And, once there is an error for 1 user, attempting to edit any user in the back end has the same results.
I'm trying now to see if there is a cache or some other issue. I checked within the last 30 minutes prior to the error and there was no cache anywhere.

YouTube.com/@SEO-Tom

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #4 by rich
Bitte schreiben Sie hier in dieser Kategorie nur in deutscher Sprache. Außerdem ist Ihr Problem nicht dasselbe. Das vom Autor dieses Themas gemeldete Problem ist bereits für die nächste Version behoben.

Please write here in this category only in German language. Also, your problem is not the same, the problem reported by the author of this topic is already fixed for the next version.
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by rich.

Time to create page: 0.454 seconds