Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Themen abonnieren - Standard ALLE

More
3 years 11 months ago #1 by deevau
Hallo allerseits!
Wie kann ich es bewerkstelligen (vermutlich gar nicht), dass alle Forumsnutzer standardmäßig immer eine E-Mail erhalten wenn ein neues Thema oder eine neue Antwort auf ein Thema verfasst wurde.
Das ist natürlich unüblich, in diesem Forum soll es aber so sein...

Viele Grüße

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #2 by 9themestore
Hallo,
Klicken Sie in Ihrem Backend auf das Menü "Components -> Kunena-Forum -> Configuration". Wählen Sie auf der Registerkarte "General" im Feld "Send E-mails to Users" die Option "Yes".
Entschuldigung, ich verwende die Google-Übersetzung, um in Ihre Sprache zu übersetzen.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: deevau

More
3 years 11 months ago #3 by deevau
ok so i try in english: i did it like you suggsted but this is not the solution. Every user in the forum should get notice by mail if a new topic was created. In normal case the user has to subscribe. In my case the user has to unsubscribe. How i can manage this?

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #4 by deevau
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by deevau.

Time to create page: 0.433 seconds