Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Displaying forum topics on the mobile problem

More
7 years 1 month ago #1 by wkschab
Hi:

I have a small problem with displaying topic posts on mobile. kmsg-header - containing topic name is covered by profile info with avatar. It is a minor thing but I would like to fix it. I hope that maybe someone experienced similar problem and fixed it. Thank you in advance for you help,
Wojtek

Please see the attachment
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago - 7 years 3 weeks ago #2 by WolfgangOWL
You are not the only one who has this problem. There is no fix that I know of.
See here
Last edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by WolfgangOWL.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #3 by WolfgangOWL
I am currently working on a solution for the problem. It will not take too long until I'm finished.

On mobiles it will look like this:

The solution will only work for Crypsis and not for Blue Eagle 5.
Attachments:

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #4 by WolfgangOWL
I'm finished and it is working on my website without problems.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago - 7 years 2 weeks ago #5 by WolfgangOWL
Will this be fixed in future versions of Kunena? The ::after selector is supposed to insert something after the content. You use it to insert the headline before the content. This is really weird and is the reason why it's not working properly with long message-header text. I have my solution for the time being but it would be better if I would't have to fix it myself after every Kunena update.
Last edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by WolfgangOWL.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #6 by rich
@Wolfgang
Is your solution for Crypsis generally? Why you not write it as suggestion on Github? We have already some proposals accepted from you and inserted in Kunena.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #7 by WolfgangOWL
@rich
Yes, this is for Crypsis generally. I implemented it only for b2. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with Github. I just created a Github account and will have to see how it works. Maybe I'll need some assistance from you.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago - 7 years 2 weeks ago #8 by WolfgangOWL
@rich:
Rich, I don't have the time and nerve to fiddle with Github at the moment. Maybe you can put it on Github and give me the link so I can see where to publish it.

Styling to put in custom.less:
Code:
/* styling for message header */ .mykmsg-header { margin-top: 0px; background: rgba(229,229,229,0.4); padding: 10px 19px 12px 14px !important; margin-left: -15px; margin-right:-20px; font-weight: bold; border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; } /* make .badger-left::after invisible */ .badger-left::after { border-radius: 0px !important; height: 0px !important; } [class*="badger"]::after { padding: 0 !important; border-right: none !important; border-bottom: none !important; } [class*="badger-left"] { padding: 0 19px 0 14px !important; }

Files to be modified (see attachment):
/components/com_kunena/template/crypsis/layouts/message/item/default.php
/components/com_kunena/template/crypsis/layouts/search/results/row/default.php
/components/com_kunena/template/crypsis/layouts/topic/edit/history/default.php
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by WolfgangOWL.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #9 by rich
Thank you! I've written a new issue for this solution. github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/issues/5236

More
7 years 1 week ago #10 by WolfgangOWL

rich wrote: Thank you!

You're welcome. I see that it's already merged and applied to this forum :)

Time to create page: 0.431 seconds