Blue Eagle 5 v1.5.4 has been Released (13 Sep 2020)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena template Blue Eagle 5 v1.5.4 which is now available for download. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in development.

Solved Kunena Langege Issue

More
3 years 10 months ago #1 by rfnx
Kunena Langege Issue was created by rfnx
Hi I've installed Kunena Forum 5.0.3 today on my site, and installed language package com_kunena_de-DE_v4.0.12.zip to get the sites shown in german language.

Now, everything is translated in the backend to german but in the frontend some strings seem to have no translations or something else. The problem is that i see the following in my frontend:
COM_KUNENA_X_TOPICS_0
COM_KUNENA_GEN_NOFORUMS
The Kunena website stated that the German language is 100% translated and so 'I am not really sure what my problem is.
her you can find my Kunena forum : kultur-zone.de/index.php/kunena-2016-11-12

Did I forget to install a plug-in or component or what do I have to do to make my site show the German translations?

Thanks for your help

b r Rafael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Kunena Langege Issue
Hier kannst du in deutscher Sprache kommunizieren. Deshalb gibt es diese Kategorie.
Wenn du das Sprachpaket für Kunena 4.0.12 gewählt hast, dann fehlt dir einiges. Lade dir das Sprachpaket für Kunena 5.0 herunter und installiere es.
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by rich.

More
3 years 10 months ago #3 by rfnx
Replied by rfnx on topic Kunena Langege Issue
Danke das hat geholfen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds