Kunena 5.2 RC3 Released (29 Nov 2020)

The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the third public release candidate of Kunena 5.2, a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9. This is a development release and should be only be used for testing; this version is not recommended for live websites at this stage.

The purpose of this release is to encourage testing by downloading, installing and identifying any problems or shortcomings that people may discover. K 5.2.0 RC3 is stable and we are aware that people will discover defects. We encourage you to use the forum to report defects, as soon as they are discovered, so that the development team can work through the problems before the release of K 5.1 as a stable product. Reporting defects does not mean that the problems can or will be fixed. The Kunena team is looking forward to hearing your feedback on how well we have achieved our design goals.

Question Template entspricht nicht meinen Vorstellungen

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #1 by KevinJ
Hi! :)
I just found Kunena and fall in love with it! I want to implement it on my Website and it works good. But .. the Template is just censored by Moderator. I think it has to do with my Joomla Template (Kallyas). Any way to fix this WITHOUT going through every CSS Setting and getting it how it is supposed to be?

Website is www.Kneipentruppe.de

Please help me :(
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by rich. Reason: Title and message censored

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #2 by WolfgangOWL
So wie es aussieht hast du für Kunena das Crypsis Template aktiviert. Versuch mal das Joomla Standard Template Protostar zu verwenden. Eventuell verträgt sich dein Template nicht mit Crypsis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KevinJ

More
4 years 6 months ago #3 by KevinJ
Hm .. ja. Das jetzige Design (blueirgendwas) kommt damit klar und lässt sich auch nach ein paar CSS anpassungen nutzen (sieht derzeit halt nur unpassend aus). Allerdings verabschiedet sich kunena in der nächsten version davon, korrekt?

So - gerade ausprobiert. Mit Protostar funktioniert es echt prima! Frage: Kann ich das irgendwie kombinieren? Mein jetziges Joomla Template (Kallyas) ist nämlich eigentlich top und sollte definitiv bleiben.

Danke für die Antwort btw!

More
4 years 6 months ago #4 by WolfgangOWL
Ab Kunena 5 wird das Blue Eagle Template nicht mehr unterstützt. Es gibt das Crypsis Template für Bootstrap 2 und 3. Wenn dein Joomla Template Bootstrap 2 oder 3 unterstützt sollte eine Anpassung möglich sein. Das kann allerdings u. U. etwas aufwändig werden.

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #5 by rich
@KevinJ

Bitte verwende in Zukunft eine andere Wortwahl, falls du weiterhin hier Hilfe erwarten willst.
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by rich.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sozzled

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds