Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved [erledigt] Update link nicht erreichbar

More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by onki
Hallo,

in den letzten Tagen bekomme ich immer diese Fehlermeldung im Backend bei den Komponenten Updates:

Update: Die Aktualisierungsquelle #33 „Kunena 4.0 Update Site“ konnte nicht geöffnent werden! URL: update.kunena.org/4.0/list.xml

Ist das bei euch auch so bzw. allgemein bekannt?

Gruß
Onki

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by classicpark
Im runnin the latest Joomla component and plugins upto date and running Kunena 4.0.3

if i login in the main panel from joomla admin and than go to Updates are avaliable im getting this message

Warning
Update: Could not open update site #80 "Kunena 4.0 Update Site", URL: update.kunena.org/4.0/list.xml

Some update sites are disabled. You may want to check the Update Sites Manager.

If i go than to the site manager every thing looks fine i see there Kunena 4.0 Update Site and is actief

More
8 years 8 months ago #3 by rich
Unsere Subdomains sind derzeit offline, deshalb funktioniert es nicht. Du kannst die neue Version aber auch von unserer Downloadseite herunterladen und installieren.

More
8 years 8 months ago #4 by rich
Sollte wieder alles funktionieren.

Time to create page: 0.458 seconds