Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Erreurs dans le fichier de langue admin-FR / Error in the language file admin-FR

More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by Georgie
Bonjour à tous

J'ai constaté quelques fautes d'orthographes dans le message des notifications après création d'un sujet d'une catégorie auquelle un utilisateur a souscrit.

J'y ai remédié sur mon site personnel.

Comment puis-je apporter cette contribution dans les fichiers de langues Joomla ou Kunena ?

Merci

I found some mistakes in message notifications after creating a topic of a category to which a user has subscribed.

I have corrected on my personal website.

How can I make this contribution in the files of Joomla and Kunena languages?

Thank you

>>>

Joomla 3.4.0
Kunena 3.0.7
File : administrator/language/FR-fr/fr-FR.com_kunena.libraries.ini
String corrected : COM_KUNENA_POST_EMAIL_NOTIFICATION2_CAT="Vous recevez cette notification car vous êtes abonné aux sujets de cette catégorie. Veuillez visiter la catégorie pour vous désabonner."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by xillibit
Bonsoir,

Tu peux apporter des modifications par le biais de transifex : www.transifex.com/projects/p/Kunena/language/fr/

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Georgie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds