Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is a locked category

Question Testing Playground as Admin/Moderator

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #1 by iLucato
Is there some way to test the "Playground" as Admin/Moderator?

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by iLucato.
The following user(s) said Thank You: spdial, silrem79, jay.liang
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by @quila
Yes, in your own site :laugh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: spdial
More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #3 by iLucato

@quila wrote: Yes, in your own site :laugh:

Duh! You woke up so funny today, have you slept with a clown? :0) Just kidding. ;0)

I meant that just to get to compare and test some behaviours that as a normal user I don't get to test. Maybe you guys should create a "Playground 2" to allow to test as admin.

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

The following user(s) said Thank You: markxcool, spdial, Gooner
More
13 years 8 months ago #4 by xillibit
Even if we create that, you are not a moderator and neither an admin, so you will have no access to this function.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
13 years 8 months ago #5 by iLucato

xillibit wrote: Even if we create that, you are not a moderator and neither an admin, so you will have no access to this function.

I know, but there are sites that they create a separeted area in the site and allow you to create a new register user as administrator or you can enter a login/password as admin and admin, and get to test it as you were an administrator. Maybe you guys would set an user like that that would use just the playground. I'm not sure if there is some module to control the admin role or within its own joomla you get to set it for an admin/admin. Well something like that.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6 by xillibit
Maybe this will be done when joomla 1.6 will be here with the ACL system

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #7 by iLucato

xillibit wrote: Maybe this will be done when joomla 1.6 will be here with the ACL system

Good to know, even not knowing what is ACL system. :0) Anyway, if you guys do that, it will be good for testing and comparing stuffs.

Thanks.

The following user(s) said Thank You: vmarra
More
13 years 8 months ago #8 by spdial
More
13 years 5 months ago #9 by markxcool
The best way to do this to host a site on your PC, perhaps on a Thumbdrive with XAMPP or the sort....

This way you can load jooomla/kunena and do all the crazy things you want testing it without having to relay on having your own domain or hoping that someone will create a feature for this sort of test.

Sorte! Até logo!

Sharing and caring!
The following user(s) said Thank You: test001
Time to create page: 0.534 seconds