Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Edit forum profile easily from JomSocial profile?

More
13 years 2 months ago #1 by ComposerRyan
At the moment, even though my Kunena forum is integrated with JomSocial, is there anyway to easily edit my forum signature, etc from my JomSocial profile? It seems that the only way is to go to the forums and then click on the "Profile" kunena tab at the top. Many users don't even know that this exists simply because they only visit their JomSocial profile and I always get asked, "Where do I go to edit my forum aignature?"

Thanks for the help and Kunena is an amazing component and thanks for all the hard work you guys put into it. Hope you're all having a Happy New Year!

Ryan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #2 by xillibit

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 2 months ago #3 by ComposerRyan
Thanks, I will take a look at this!

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds