Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Important Undefined Property

More
13 years 5 months ago #1 by GoremanX
Undefined Property was created by GoremanX
I'm fully aware that I'm not supposed to run a production host with display_errors = On in php.ini, but for the purposes of site development, I keep that option enabled to help solve problems that creep up.

Most components behave fine when this option is turned on. However Kunena throws a constant Notice at me on every page that could easily be resolved:

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$created_by in /path/to/host/plugins/content/sysplgaup_content.php on line 37 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$id in /path/to/host/plugins/content/sysplgaup_content.php on line 38

I had hoped that this would be fixed in 1.6.1, but it still isn't, so I'm reporting it here. This Notice does not show up when display_errors is set to Off, so it's not critical. But it seems like a quick and easy fix for the next version to help improve code compliance.

(this is on a host with php 5.3)

THE place to discuss photography!
www.friendlyphotozone.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Undefined Property
Hello,

This issue isn't related to kunena but to the plugin system sysplgaup_content

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 1 month ago #3 by dbwhitsitt
Replied by dbwhitsitt on topic Re: Undefined Property
I get the same error but it points to likes.php instead of sysplgaup_content.php. Any ideas what the issue is?

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #4 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Undefined Property
The issue is located in plugin sysplgaup, but for the moment i have no ideas how to fix it, maybe you can report it on AUP forums

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by xillibit.

Time to create page: 0.624 seconds