Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Gender?

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #1 by UOGAddict
Gender? was created by UOGAddict
I am using the InfinityHU template with Kunena 1.6.1. I have attached a txt file with my config settings (the link in the sticky on how to do it properly is broken btw).

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 32M | Max file upload: 2M

Joomla default template details : revaddict_1 | author: | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2010-11-03

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.1 | Build: 3858 | Version name: Timu | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Installed (Version : 1.5.12) | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Installed (Version : 1.8.8) | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

I'm using Kunena with Jomsocial.

All my users show Gender: Unknown even though it is a required field during registration.

How do I get this to sync?

Otherwise, how do I remove this? I looked through the template files and couldn't find any reference to gender in there.

Thanks for any help!
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by sozzled. Reason: reformatted to show configuration report within msg (not as att.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #2 by UOGAddict
Replied by UOGAddict on topic Re: Gender?
I would really appreciate some help with this!

More
13 years 4 months ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Gender?
Thanks for your message about the broken link in the sticky. I've fixed that problem.

UOGAddict wrote:

All my users show Gender: Unknown even though it is a required field during registration.

I don't know the answer; I don't personally have any understanding of Jomsocial. I hope someone else (who knows about Jomsocial) can help you.

More
13 years 4 months ago #4 by SinisaKrisan
Replied by SinisaKrisan on topic Re: Gender?
Hi,

Its because during registration, your user populate the custom fields from Jomsocial
If im not mistaken, that info then goes to __community_fields_values (or something like that) database table.
However, Kunena uses own table to pull that information even if you set Jomsocial for profile integration.
Thats why, your users have to go in Kunena profile to populate that info.
I know what will you ask now. The answer is - NO.

Time to create page: 1.086 seconds