Kunena 5.1.18 Released (30 Jun 2020)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.18 [K 5.1.18] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1.

× This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Dispay CB custom field into Kunena user profile

More
9 years 9 months ago #1 by rui
Hello,

I would like to display a CB custom filed (cb_lieuderesidence) into kunena user profile (the one displayed on the discussion next to what users just said.

I couldn't found something about it, just CBP (Community Builder Personal-izer) but I don't know if it's going to work inside template code?

Thanks for your help

Yours,
Rui

(PS: everytime I post here, I got trapped by the "category" list which is set on an unpostable category... which means that I have to write my posts twice...).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled

More
9 years 8 months ago #3 by rui
I'm using 1.2.3

It's okay to hard code things if there is no pre-made way...

Thanks for your consideration,
Rui

More
9 years 8 months ago #4 by rui

More
9 years 8 months ago #5 by sozzled
You can map some of the CB custom fields to Kunena using the cb.simpleboardtab plugin (advanced features).

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds