Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question CB avatars disappear from forum users after upgrade to 1.6

More
13 years 5 months ago #1 by paced
After upgrading Kunena to latest release, all the user avatars are blank (were CB avatars originally). any ideas how to re-synchronise these from CB profiles? In the integration tab I cannot select CB any more. Is there a plugin required that is missing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Can-you put please here your kunena configuration settings ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 5 months ago #3 by paced
Hi, Just to let all know that the problem was I was running CB1.2.2 - upgrading to 1.2.3 fixed the issue. :-)

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #4 by sozzled
Thanks. That's the message we've been trying to get across to everyone.

That's why this - K 1.6 needs CB 1.2.3 - is a sticky topic here. ;)
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 5 months ago #5 by aly22
I had updated Joomla to 1.5.23 over the weekend, then today installed the kunena 1.6. Now my Joomla shows 1.2.22 and says no update patch available? My CB avatars are not showing and the only option available is a full upgrade? Confused.

More
13 years 5 months ago #6 by sozzled
??? I'm unaware of Joomla 1.5.23. J! 1.5.22, yes.

Would you like to post your K 1.6 configuration report so that we can see what settings you have put into effect. Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aly22

More
13 years 5 months ago #7 by fxstein

aly22 wrote: I had updated Joomla to 1.5.23 over the weekend, then today installed the kunena 1.6. Now my Joomla shows 1.2.22 and says no update patch available? My CB avatars are not showing and the only option available is a full upgrade? Confused.

Sorry but your numbers do not make any sense to me.

1.) There is no Joomla 1.5.23 as of this writing - the most current release is 1.5.22
2.) There is no Joomla 1.2.22 - If you mean 1.5.22 than that would be ok as that is currently the latest
3.) Please make sure you have CB 1.2.3 installed

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: aly22

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #8 by aly22
Sorry, was having trouble and misunderstood the posts earlier referring to CB 1.23. Got confused and just ran back when I realized my error. Was going to delete my stupid comment, but you'd already replied :blush:

Thanks and sorry! Everything is working perfectly now.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by aly22.

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds