Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Personal info

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by uv-jagt.dk
Personal info was created by uv-jagt.dk
I installed Community Builder after K 1.6 and now no longer need the Kunena icons below the avatar (profile info)
I can remove all them but the "Gender icon" ... how do I remove this and can I somehow import the profile info from CB?!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Personal info
I am sure that most of your questions are answered if you browse other topics in this category.

I can't explain how to remove the gender icon (because I haven't looked to see how it might be done other than by hacking the source code). If you decide to remove these things, make sure that you don't change the Default (Blue Eagle) template ... or any other template installed by Kunena.
The following user(s) said Thank You: uv-jagt.dk

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #3 by Hurr1c4n3
Replied by Hurr1c4n3 on topic Re: Personal info
Have you set integration to Community builder in Kunena?
After you did that you can change the community builder forum intergration plugin.

[edit]
Hmmzzz did that but only the gender icon stays visible all other icons are gone now.
I see what you mean.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Hurr1c4n3.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by uv-jagt.dk
Replied by uv-jagt.dk on topic Re: Personal info

Hurr1c4n3 wrote: Have you set integration to Community builder in Kunena?
After you did that you can change the community builder forum intergration plugin.

[edit]
Hmmzzz did that but only the gender icon stays visible all other icons are gone now.
I see what you mean.

Hi
What intergration plugin are u referring to?!

More
13 years 6 months ago #5 by Hurr1c4n3
Go to the backend.
Click components -> community builder -> plugin management
And then select the forum integration plugin and edit that one on the right side.

More
13 years 6 months ago #6 by uv-jagt.dk
Replied by uv-jagt.dk on topic Re: Personal info

Hurr1c4n3 wrote: Go to the backend.
Click components -> community builder -> plugin management
And then select the forum integration plugin and edit that one on the right side.

Ok I'm in ... and what do I set "Sidebar settings" to?!

More
13 years 6 months ago #7 by Hurr1c4n3
I have sidebar mode set to beginner. You then can change all the things.

Time to create page: 0.501 seconds