Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Function "Remember Me" not work

More
13 years 5 months ago #1 by Zylkin
Hi,
When i use login and registration links from CommunityBuilder, function "Remember Me" in forum ant kunena login not work. Every time need to login.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
That's something you will have to take up with the developers of Community Builder.

More
13 years 5 months ago #3 by Matias
I'm not 100% sure if it's our bug or in CB. We need to check it out.

More
13 years 5 months ago #4 by Zylkin
In CB login module this function works well.

More
13 years 5 months ago #5 by Bob Britt
I need to add a ME Too on this issue.

Long story short. When we log on with the Kunena log in form we are logged on only for that session. Once the browser is closed and reopened the user is logged out. If we log on via CB module on the main menu we are remembered as intended. I"ve tested this back and forth and Kunena logon form does seem to be the issue.

any advice?
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 100M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0 | Build: 3620 | Version name: Spika | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Installed (Version : 1.2.3) | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Installed (Version : 1.9)

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Enabled (Version : 1.6.0-RC2) | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

More
13 years 4 months ago #6 by Zylkin
Why in Kunena 1.6.1 this bug not fixed?

More
13 years 1 month ago #7 by Zylkin
Does anyone know how to fix this error?

More
13 years 6 days ago #8 by alexwalker
I would like a solution to this issue as well.

More
13 years 6 days ago #9 by sozzled
Has anyone asked this question at Joomlapolis and what was their reply?

More
13 years 6 days ago #10 by Bob Britt
They said ask you... :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.452 seconds