Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question JS Activity Stream - Link to latest reply

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by silrem79
Hello all

I use Kunena 1.5.9 and Jomsocial 1.6.289 with Kunena integration in Jomsocial. The problem is, the message who is displayed on the stream, is linked to the thread, not to the latest reply.
Any solution for this problem?

Thx for help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

This thing has been discussed here : www.kunena.com/forum/11-jomsocial/59683-...-alway-to-first-page

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by silrem79
Hi

i dont have a activity.php in "administrator/components/com_kunena/libraries/integration/jomsocial/" and not an folder "libraries". :-)

More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by xillibit
It's because these directories are only present in kunena 1.6..

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 6 months ago #5 by silrem79
In my solution (Kunena / Jomsocial with a integrated social commerce platform) I have made so many adjustments, that an upgrade is not currently feasible.

I know a post.php in /components/com_kunena/template/default defines the activity-stream link.
I think this is the code for it: " $JSPostLink = CKunenaLink::GetThreadPageURL($fbConfig, 'view', $catid, $thread, 1);"

But I do not continue here.

More
13 years 3 months ago #6 by Maciek
Hi. I have problem with AS. Im using Kunena 1.6, Jomsocial 2.0.3. But i cant see any message on Recent Activities. Could someone take a screenshot of the options i have to set up?

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #7 by Maciek
Can somebody help me?
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Maciek.

Time to create page: 0.434 seconds