Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Hot fix for Kunena 1.6.0-RC3 Community Builder integration

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by Matias
Kunena 1.6.0-RC3: There seems to be minor bug in CommunityBuilder integration.

If you go to Joomla backend and CB User Manager, you will get white page.

I've attached minor update which will fix the issue. Just install it by Joomla installer.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: drlovecat, Scottux, daywalker0028, roopunk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by Scottux
Thank you very much Mathias.

It's perfect now. :)

More
More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by wgdejonge

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #5 by Case-Berlin
I have recently started a big problem. If I want to open a user profile on the CB, I get a blank page.

J!: 1.5.20
CB: 1.2.3
Kunena 1.6 RC3
UddeIM: 2.1
Mysql: 5.0.51a-3ubuntu5.7
PHP-version: 5.2.4-2ubuntu5.10

Debugmodus from Joomla:
Fatal error: Interface 'iKunena' not found in /var/www/vhosts/derphoenixorden.de/subdomains/st/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_kunena/libraries/api.php on line 17
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Case-Berlin.

More
More
13 years 6 months ago #7 by Case-Berlin
thanks, it works :)

More
13 years 4 months ago #8 by TazCook
Hello everyone thanks for helping!

First off I downloaded the update, installed it on my back end and then it is showing a whole bunch of coding at the bottom of each page of my website, follow to my website and you will see what I'm talking about

www.actclan.org

I too have been having the problem with the fatal error when trying to click on user profiles, and I thought this would help because a lot of people seemed to have postive feedback. So would someone please lend me a helping hand because I have been working on this the last week and I dont want to see all my hard work go to waste
Thanks sincerly

Aaron

More
13 years 4 months ago #9 by sozzled
What version of Kunena are you using. This discussion topic is only for people who were using K 1.6 RC3. That particular version of Kunena is not supported.

Time to create page: 0.426 seconds