Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Limit Images in JomSocial Activity Stream

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by daveyboye
I initially put this post in the 3rd party section, however may realize that was the wrong place for it. Here is my issue:

Is there a way to limit the sizes of images in the activity stream? I have a two column jomsocial template with joomla modules on the left. When someone adds an image link in kunena, it extends my jomsocial template. Please help with this in the development of the integration.

Also, I agree there should by default be an option to choose a max text limit for the activity stream too !!!

Here is an example of how the image extends my template:

This is really killing my jomsocial activity stream. Any time someone posts an image link, ie photobucket, it destroys my activity feed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by daveyboye
Bump

Any support on this integration help? This is not third party as it is distributed right into the default 1.6 packages.

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by daveyboye
Bumpity Bump again. Maybe someday a developer will read this....BC it's a huge (literally) ISSUE !!!

More
13 years 5 months ago #4 by daveyboye
Another bump, has any developer take a look at this jomsocial integration bug?

More
13 years 5 months ago #5 by franjaco
I have this same problem. Anytime someone posts a photo in Kunena it the original size photos is added to the activity stream. Can we either set a thumbnail size or remove the photo from showing in the stream.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

More
13 years 5 months ago #6 by fxstein
The text limit is now in place for K1.6.1 (will be out soon)

The image limits are actually a css issue. We have css in Kunena do prevent images from getting too big. That css is not in JomSocial. Need to figure out if JomSocial has any css classes for images, other whether we cansimply copy our image css into the JomSocial template.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
13 years 5 months ago #7 by franjaco
I'm having this problem too. It's a real nightmare because the images just take over the site. I'd like to be notified too when this is fixed. In the meantime i"ll just have to disable Kunena from my activity stream :(

More
13 years 5 months ago #8 by daveyboye
I'll be waiting for these features too !!! Is this something we can follow in the repository?

More
13 years 5 months ago #9 by daveyboye
Any updates?

More
13 years 4 months ago #10 by mtbgeartech1
I need a fix for this immediately even if it involves elimination on image posting in the activity stream.

Anyone have any quick dirty hacks?

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds