Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Idea is K 1.6 better for Jomsocial?

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by Deicide
Does Kunena 1.6 offer any more integration functionalites than 1.5.x towards Jomsocial?

In other words... does 1.6 work better with Jomsocial than 1.5.x?

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by halo3montage
Please, we need better JS integration. I would at least like to be able to view all of a user's posts. Not just their most recent.

I should of never went with JS, I should of just waited for Kunena to mature. This is my fault :(

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by Deicide
Does anyone know the answer? :huh:

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #4 by fxstein
Depending on what "better" means to you:

Kunena 1.6 has a much improved API integration with JS - a ton less queries to get things like avatars and not cause 1 by 1 queries for every avatar.

We have also released new plugins for JS that work with 1.6.

In addition there is also a a direct link to the Kunena profile for moderators via moderate >> moderate this user

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by fxstein.

More
13 years 6 months ago #5 by Deicide
Thanks Fxstein!

Time to create page: 0.534 seconds