Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question "Recent Topics" and my "My Topics" to same url

More
13 years 8 months ago #1 by Raptor
I'm using Kunena RC1 and sh404sef 2.0.3.545

I've got the problem where the "New Topic" button doesn't work figured out. But I"m still having problems with the "Recent Topics" and "My Topics" tabs. The problem is that both urls point to the same spot.

I've looked in the sh404sef redirects and I can't find this redirect for some reason... I've tried all I konw but no success.

Anyone familiar with this problem, or knows how to solve this? Help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance!

Ps* Don't reply with "Don't use sh404sef" or anything like that. Ty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
I won't reply with the answer that you think I might reply with, I would only suggest that we eliminate sh404SEF as a possible cause of your problems. My question to you - and the question that really needs to be answered - is "What happens if you disable sh404SEF?"

If the answer to the above question is that this fixes the problem, then we have identified the cause.

As written above:

This is not a support forum for sh404SEF or its related products. For sh404SEF support you should visit sh404SEF .

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use sh404SEF with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of sh404SEF.

While every effort has been made by the Kunena project to make Kunena interoperate with third-party extensions for Joomla, if the third-party developers have not made provision for Kunena in their products (or if they have chosen to not involve themselves in this [Kunena] project) there's not a lot more that we can do about these kinds of problems.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 7 months ago #3 by deshivoicechat

Raptor wrote: I'm using Kunena RC1 and sh404sef 2.0.3.545

I've got the problem where the "New Topic" button doesn't work figured out. But I"m still having problems with the "Recent Topics" and "My Topics" tabs. The problem is that both urls point to the same spot.

I've looked in the sh404sef redirects and I can't find this redirect for some reason... I've tried all I konw but no success.

Anyone familiar with this problem, or knows how to solve this? Help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance!

Ps* Don't reply with "Don't use sh404sef" or anything like that. Ty

hi, go to ur manu maneger > kunena menu > my topic> change type > select here external link > index.php?option=com_kunena&view=latest&do=mylatest > save :)

Time to create page: 0.648 seconds