Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question K 1.5.8: Mark All Forums Read button gives me error with SEF

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #1 by tamerax
So pretty simple to explain.
I push the Mark All Forums Read button and i get a "No Input File Specified" error on a blank page.
I only get this when I have SH404SEF on.

Using K 1.5.8

any help would be awesome :)
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Changed subject to improve search relevance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
Ah, yes, I believe that issue was fixed in K 1.5.9 or K 1.5.11. I suggest you upgrade to K 1.5.12 anyway and let us know the outcome. B)

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #3 by tamerax
i was putting off upgrading for as long as possible cause i have a lot of customizations that I hate reimplementing it all.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by tamerax.

More
13 years 8 months ago #4 by tamerax
did the upgrade and i'm still getting the error :(

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #5 by sozzled
... and, of course, you're using the standard, unmodified, default_ex template for Kunena, aren't you? :dry:

... and you haven't made any other modification to the Kunena software files, have you?

BTW, what version of sh404SEF are you using and have you installed any "add-ons" to it that may affect Kunena?
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6 by tamerax
yes....just did my tests on a fresh upgrade that hadn't been modified at all. all the default files for the default_ex template.

sh404sef = 1.5.9.434
there aren't any addson that would effect kunena.

More
13 years 8 months ago #7 by sozzled
I have my own views about sh404SEF, but they aren't the issue here. :lol: What do the people who developed sh404SEF have to say about the version that you're using and K 1.5.12?

More
13 years 8 months ago #8 by tamerax
dunno. i only came here first cause the support is generally speaking faster and better. I'll head over there soon enough.

More
13 years 8 months ago #9 by sozzled
Touché! :laugh: However, I did recall some issues with the "mark all forums read" button that were fixed in K 1.5.9 even if they weren't directly related to sh404SEF. Even so, if you don't need sh404SEF then it might be just as easy to eliminate it from consideration or, at least, configure sh404SEF to not tread all over your Kunena forum space. I believe it's possible to make that change.

I haven't heard much from users of sh404SEF lately for a few months (are people still using it?). Maybe someone, who actually uses the product, can shed some light on this subject?

More
13 years 8 months ago #10 by tamerax
well, i have just discovered there is a new version of that software out too. i'm gonna give a shot and in the meantime, hope someone out there will be able shed some light as you said. In the future, i will most likely be going with a different SEF solution :P this one has been a hassle..

Time to create page: 0.410 seconds