Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Jom social template

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #1 by johnboyson
I see you have skinned the jom social template, It looks cool and matches the forum, will this be available for download please ?

you did miss one bit, when on profile, you still have a green drop down menu, apart from that its perfect you missed all the drop downs while on the pages, they turn green
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by johnboyson.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #2 by oopwdecks
Replied by oopwdecks on topic Re:Jom social template
That might have just tweaked the css file to match. Is so could you paste the css as I like the colors as well

More
15 years 1 month ago #3 by grumblemarc
Replied by grumblemarc on topic Re:Jom social template
Get Firefox web developer tools. You can pull down the CSS file and any images that template uses.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
15 years 1 month ago #4 by oopwdecks
Replied by oopwdecks on topic Re:Jom social template
Yes I did think of using Firebug after I posted.

Thanks

More
15 years 1 month ago #5 by grumblemarc
Replied by grumblemarc on topic Re:Jom social template
Not Firebug. Web developer tools.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

Time to create page: 0.410 seconds