Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question CB CAPTCHA does not appear on Kunena Login form?

More
14 years 1 day ago #1 by baijianpeng
I installed Kunena v1.5 on bluefisheditor.com and integrated it with CB 1.2.2 which had the CB CAPTCHA plugin installed already.

I use the Kunena Login module on the sidebar, it will not ask for captcha. That is OK, since visitors will see CB CAPTCHA on the registration form.

However, the bad thing is: on the Forum page, there is NO sidebar (in order to make forum pages wide enough), and when members click the Login link of Kunena itself, there is NO captcha on the login form. Then, when the member submit this form, will be warned that "the captcha is not valid".

How can the member enter correct CAPTCHA when there is NOT captcha showing at all?

How can fix this problem?

Thanks.

www.joomlagate.com/

Chinese Joomla Users' Portal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 day ago #2 by sozzled
If I understand your problem correctly, you are saying that you are experiencing a problem with users being able to login to your website. Is that correct?

As I am "fond" of telling people ;), Kunena is not responsible for user login or registration. User login and registration are Joomla functions that may, or may not, be assisted by other components such as JomSocial or Community Builder or others. Kunena makes it possible to utilise these other components.

We have had many discussions about how well Kunena integrates the registration/login/logout functions with JomSocial and CB but, setting those aside, I strongly doubt that Kunena is involved in your problem. Your problem concerns CB Captcha which has nothing at all to do with Kunena.

Please refer your questions about CB Captcha to the people who are responsible for supporting that software: www.joomlapolis.com

More
14 years 1 day ago #3 by baijianpeng
Understand now.

I went to the CB plugin manager, and disabled CB CAPTCHA for login form, then this issue solved.

Thank you sozzled, I had noticed that you are helping people on this forum. Very good :-)

www.joomlagate.com/

Chinese Joomla Users' Portal

Time to create page: 0.617 seconds