Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Tutorial? CBSubs Plans align w/ Kunena Forums

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #1 by hollygtn
I was wondering if anyone has written a tutorial for how to use CBSubs to tie certain CBSubs plans to certain forum categories/subcategories in Kunena?

I am using the CB Subs "URL Parts" but not getting expected results. I think it is because I'm not setting the intial restriction correctly in Kunena.

So I need a beginning to end step by step. What else do you do besides include the URL parts for the forum subcategories that belong to that plan?

Thanks,
Holly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #2 by Matias
None of Kunena Team has CBSubs installed in their site (I've tried it, though), so unfortunately we do not know the answer. Kunena does not currently provide anything to integrate with CBSubs, what I've heard it should still be quite powerful tool.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #3 by krileon
Hello hollygtn,
Please post on the Joomlapolis CBSubs forums so we may best address your issue. For future reference please keep all CB or CbSubs related posts on our boards, thank you. :)

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #4 by sozzled
Thanks, krileon :)

If I can just clarify a couple of minor things, when you write "For future reference please keep all CB or CbSubs related posts on our boards" the "our" in this case refers to the forums run by Joomlapolis .

However, for the general guidance of users here at www.kunena.com , there will still be some issues experienced by users of Community Builder that relate to the Kunena project and that can possibly best be resolved here. For those things that we cannot easily address we recommend, and we certainly appreciate the help given by, the Joomlapolis forum to assist Kunena users. :)

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #5 by hollygtn
OK, I'll keep trying to figure out the issues on the Joomlapolis board. I do have only one Kunena product in the mix and two Joomlapolis products. But, it seems a grey area since I don't really know whether I've:
1) Chosen to do something impossible
2) Missed some CBSubs setting (as I have done before)
3) Messed up a Kunena setting

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #6 by Matias
Regarding to 3) I assume that you need to have CommunityBuilder integration enabled as it can be used to change some category permissions in Kunena.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #7 by hollygtn
Matias,
Where do I check this in Kunena? I just turned on the Avatar integration. And I had thought that I'd turned on the profile integration but it didn't stick. So, I turned it on again.

Neither seems to be what you are talking about?

Holly

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #8 by Matias
Profile integration must be turned on.

If it won't stick, something is not configured right. You should see a warning in this case..

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds