Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Jomsocial Activity Stream - "error in code"

More
14 years 4 weeks ago - 14 years 4 weeks ago #1 by uNFknblvble
I need some assistance latest jomsocial, latest kunena worked brilliantly untill we enabled public write access :ohmy: a user that is not logged in makes apost "anonymously" and on submit a popup appears stating "error in code". We disabled the activity stream integration in the meantime - but i have no idea how to go about editing the code that it would still post to the activity stream as guest or logged in member.

Looking forward to all the help and thanx a million :blush:
Last edit: 14 years 4 weeks ago by sozzled. Reason: Changed subject to improve search relevance
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 4 weeks ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

I have never tried jomsocial activity stream with anonymous post, but can you precise the error that you have ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
14 years 4 weeks ago #3 by uNFknblvble
I have attached a print screen for your convenience - thank you for your time ;)
Attachments:
More
14 years 4 weeks ago #4 by xillibit
When you aren't logged the post information isn't added to JS AS, i don't know why you have this error.

Can you give a link to your site like that i can test by myself ?

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #5 by uNFknblvble
apologies www.natureestate.co.za :huh: hope it not to serious...
More
14 years 4 weeks ago #6 by xillibit
The message "code error" is just displayed when you don't fill the captcha field.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #7 by uNFknblvble
oeps sorrie sorrie sorrie - num lock not on!! :blink:
Time to create page: 0.488 seconds