Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Hide forum post on activity stream, kunena, jomsocial

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #1 by veeesh
Current when a forum or wall post is made the entire text of the post is shown in the activity stream. Before you would need to click on more to see the additional text. Is there a way to limit the amount of text or hide it and have a "expand button". I have attached a screenshot.

also posted this, without responses in jomsocial forum: www.jomsocial.com/webforum/viewtopic.php...tivity+stream#p83830
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by veeesh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #2 by greg
I wanted this text limit feature also but the more I look at the activity stream with full contents the more the activity stream becomes an entire newspaper of community authors. Living with this issue now I have grown to appreciate the assumed fault. I would now be disappointed if all the text became read more links. I show 50 activities and the page loads quite quick. The myblogs, forum posts are a great read between the less wordy activity links
Greg

More
13 years 8 months ago #3 by veeesh
is there any fix to this now...that allows you to hide the actual post...i would still like the activity show a new post has been made.

Time to create page: 0.462 seconds