Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question turn ON the jomsocial activity forum quoting?

More
14 years 3 months ago #1 by zilveer
hi,
i am using latest jomsocial beta 1.6.268 and also kunena 1.5.8 but still i cannot see the quoting of forum posts in the acitivity list in jomsocial.
how do i turn this function ON??

i have attached a picture so you understand how i mean.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2 by Ganzuelo
I would also like to know about this?

More
14 years 3 months ago #3 by Matias
Just turn on JomSocial integration (all of it?).

More
14 years 3 months ago #4 by Ganzuelo
All is turned on.. What im looking for is the ability to show the post in the activity stream. Is that a released plugin?

More
14 years 3 months ago #5 by hans258
@ this time 1.6.273 is the latest build of jomsocial ... try this ... perhaps it helps

Server --> [Apache 2.2.14] [Database 5.1.43] [PHP 5.3.6]
Live-Site --> [Joomla 1.7] [Jomsocial 2.2.4] [Kunena 1.7.0] - Theme --> [yoo_nano]

More
14 years 3 months ago #6 by Ganzuelo
thanks for the reply. I do have the rc on my site atm.

More
14 years 3 months ago #7 by JerryLeeLewis
Quoting works with the latest 1.6.276

but only 2 Post will shown the third Post will not shown anymore

More
14 years 3 months ago #8 by Rai
Definitely like this new integration of jomsocial and kunena. Will be upgrading soon with latest builds! Hope I dont also run into this problem, but I will report if I do.

Time to create page: 0.557 seconds