Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Problems with CB integration?

More
14 years 4 months ago #1 by Matias
If you are getting a warning in Kunena administration after you have enabled CB integration, please read this document:

docs.kunena.com/index.php/CB_integration_issues

If you do not get any messages, but profile/login/registration links are not pointing to Community Builder, please check that CB menu item is Published and Public, not Registered or Special.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #2 by migus
Hi Matias,
Still the problem with CB registration link. No any warnings in Kunena administration, and all links properly pointing to CB. But the registration link does not appear.
It seems that you have to check the code in ...home.../administrator/components/com_kunena/libraries/integration/communitybuilder/login php

In my package com_kunena_v1.6.0_b3620_2010-10-03 there line 96
Code:
if ($usersConfig->get ( 'allowUserRegistration' ))
Only if I comment this line, the Create an account link becomes present.

Maybe it's the place where I have to mention that recommended CB settings are:
- switch off user registration in Joomla! Global configuration and
- set "yes, independently of global site settings" in CB

Altai Mountains - is a fairy tale!
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by migus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds