Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Jomsocial and Kunena total members differ

More
14 years 5 months ago #1 by woonydanny
i have jomsocial 1.5.248 installed and kunena 1.5.6 installed.

on my jomsocial frontpage it says i have 5928 and at the bottom of my kunena forum in the stats area it says i have 6407 members.

I think the difference is the amount of members that are blocked (either we have blocked them or they have not confirmed their registration activation).

Can we get kunena to show the amount of members that JomSocial says? B)

thanks

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #2 by terrence klaverweide
What if you sync your users in the Kunena backend?

More
14 years 5 months ago #3 by aaronblrt1
that is because Kunena counts total members registered, while JomSocial only counts members after they confirmed their email, if you have it enabled for them to do so...

More
14 years 5 months ago #4 by Matias
No sync does not help as Kunena has different way of counting users. Actually you will get different number in CB, too, so this one needs to be fixed by doing the counting in CB/JS.

More
14 years 3 months ago #5 by Linuus
Is it possible to make Kunena only count confirmed members? No reason to show members that are not confirmed...'cause they are not "real" members!

Time to create page: 0.459 seconds