Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Installed JomSocial but PM popup not working?

More
14 years 5 months ago #1 by MartinD
Hi

I have just purchased Jom Social but when I click on a PM (See image) nothing happens and I do not see a popup

Any ideas?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #2 by toniuccio vellone

More
14 years 5 months ago #3 by Spock
MartinD wrote:

I have just purchased Jom Social but when I click on a PM (See image) nothing happens and I do not see a popup
[/img]

It should work without any problems Make sure that you have enabled JomSocial PM as your private messaging system in the Kunena configuration in the backend.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #4 by MartinD
Already enabled... But still the same..

But I also have errors on my forum
Code:
Notice: Undefined index: showlatest in C:\wamp\www\joomla_1.5.13\ components\com_kunena\template\WeLoveKunena\fb_layout.php on line 219 Notice: Undefined index: showlatest in C:\wamp\www\joomla_1.5.13\ components\com_kunena\template\WeLoveKunena\fb_layout.php on line 227

This might have something to do with it - Read the following toniuccio vellone here
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by MartinD.

More
14 years 5 months ago #5 by Spock
there seems to be many errors with this file on the wamp server(maybe just coincidence) but i have JS and WLK working perfectly on a live site without any errors. I really can't tell what the problem is - but just remove the template and try to re-upload again. I have just uploaded a new package of the WLK dark f you want to try that. Sorry that I can't be more helpful

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #6 by MartinD
I have uninstalled Kunena - re installed WeLoveKunena template and the PM pop up function now works but with Site errors enabled I still see the above errors..

Do oyu have "Global configuration / Server / Error Reporting set to Max? I do and this is when I see the errors..
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by MartinD.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7 by Matias
I've just fixed one bug in Win environment, but none of the core developers have Windows installed.. :)

Please report Windows bugs into support forum (mods: internal bug forum).

More
14 years 5 months ago #8 by Spock
MartinD wrote:

Do oyu have "Global configuration / Server / Error Reporting set to Max? I

No never use this ... i always have it set to "system default"

More
14 years 5 months ago #9 by Matias
BTW: JomSocial PM link should work in K1.5.6 without any modifications.

More
14 years 5 months ago #10 by MartinD
Spock wrote:

MartinD wrote:

Do oyu have "Global configuration / Server / Error Reporting set to Max? I

No never use this ... i always have it set to "system default"

#

Try it - you may well see the errors..

Time to create page: 0.409 seconds