Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Kunea + Groupjive = New Forum

More
14 years 7 months ago #1 by hjames
This is just a simple request for an additional "Seperate" forum for Groupjive since Kunena is now an official supporter of Groupjive and Community Builder. This would provide "I think" a more stable forum than that at the actual Groupjive website. No offense over there things just seem more organized and in order over here with my Kunena friends.

If NO that is fine to, just thought I would make a friendly suggestion.

James

Joomla 1.5.24

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2 by paspoes
i need help, how can i intergrade groupjive with kunena?

• cXc
  • Visitor
14 years 7 months ago #3 by cXc
Replied by cXc on topic Re:Kunea + Groupjive = New Forum
Wait until Thursday and hope everything works in the Beta 5 version ;)

I do hope the calender is right :D

More
14 years 7 months ago #4 by hjames
Integration is working properly!

Steps to success....

1) Download Groupjive again (Reinstall)
2) Download Groupjive CB Plugin again (Reinstall)
3) Download Kunena 1.5.5 if you have not already and (Reinstall) << Mandatory
4) Make sure you are using Community Builder 1.2.1 << Mandatory
5) Set Groupjive Integration with new Kunena Forum << If you need help let me know!
6) If integration with *NEW* Groups does not work you need to open phpmyadmin and run the following sql query:

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/show/1231

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `jos_gj_jb` (
`id` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
`group_id` int(11) default NULL,
`category_id` int(11) default NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1;

Also join this discussion: www.joomlapolis.com/index.php?option=com...106&id=110548#110548

Visit the Joomlapolis Groupjive Forums here: www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com...c,listcat/catid,103/

Thanks,
James

Joomla 1.5.24

• cXc
  • Visitor
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #5 by cXc
I thought so but wasn't sure, with B5 scheduled so soon though I thought waiting would be best as far as everything working goes I was referring to the tiny little list of current bugs with B4 not the integration. From your post I may have discovered why I couldn't get it working though ... does it have to be done in that specific order?

On my site I did that in 4,3,1,2 still haven't figured #5 out, probably has something to do with the rest of the instructions and I never made it far enough to get to #6 :P

Thanks for such a wonderful post, best explanation I've seen and I look forward to trying again with K 1.5.6 and GJ B5, in a week or two ;)

~cXc~

PS [On-topic] I really think your suggestion is a good one, I'm sure there are more of me out there :P [/On-topic]
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by cXc.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #6 by paspoes
hjames wrote:

Integration is working properly!

Steps to success....

1) Download Groupjive again (Reinstall)
2) Download Groupjive CB Plugin again (Reinstall)
3) Download Kunena 1.5.5 if you have not already and (Reinstall) << Mandatory
4) Make sure you are using Community Builder 1.2.1 << Mandatory
5) Set Groupjive Integration with new Kunena Forum << If you need help let me know!
6) If integration with *NEW* Groups does not work you need to open phpmyadmin and run the following sql query:

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/show/1231

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `jos_gj_jb` (
`id` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
`group_id` int(11) default NULL,
`category_id` int(11) default NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1;

Also join this discussion: www.joomlapolis.com/index.php?option=com...106&id=110548#110548

Visit the Joomlapolis Groupjive Forums here: www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com...c,listcat/catid,103/

Thanks,
James

thx for your guide, my problem is that i already have roupjive installed (previous version) do i have to uninstall my groupjive? and what about my groups ?

yes i need help on this

thx thx :)

Edit:

i can remember with early groupjive and kunena 1.0 people who don't have permission get's a message when he click on a group "you don't have permission" i want to happend again.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by paspoes.

• cXc
  • Visitor
14 years 7 months ago #7 by cXc
@hjames

I'm not having any luck at all getting this working on my site. After following the instructions above I still don't have any integration options in GJ, I had trouble with the old GJ also but its been so long I can't remember how I got it working.

Steps taken ...
1) Done
2) Done
3) Done
4) Done
5) ????
6) Done

Step 5 seems to get everyone :s

~cXc~

More
14 years 7 months ago #8 by hjames
Step 5 is in the Groupjive Configuration in Joomla backend...

Joomla 1.5.24

• cXc
  • Visitor
14 years 7 months ago #9 by cXc
Thats why I'm getting stuck, no matter what I do I do not get any integration options in GJ. If the settings would actually show up in the backend I wouldn't have any trouble.

I can't figure out why the options don't show up :(

More
14 years 6 months ago #10 by sanjayrath
If you go into the PHPMyAdmin you will find that the table jos_gj_jb is missing
So I guess we have to go to step 6 ..straight away. Did it work?

Time to create page: 0.540 seconds